IN CONSIDERATION OF MASTEL PRECISION MAINTAINING A COMMERCIAL CHARGE ACCOUNT, THE FOLLOWING ARE THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS REGARDING ALL PURCHASES.
1.) ACCEPTANCE. Use of charge account will constitute acceptance of this agreement. If this is a joint account, each party will be bound by this agreement.
2.) TERMS/PAYMENTS. In the 1st week of the month, Mastel Precision will send me a statement showing all unpaid and partially-paid invoices and credit memos. Invoices for an order are mailed at the same time the order is shipped. I understand that all charges are due within 30 days of the invoice date (unless arranged and extended by the credit department at the time of purchase).
Accounts with balances 60 days past due will be placed on hold (no purchases); accounts 90 days or more past due will be submitted to collections and collection fees will be added to the balance due. Accounts 60 days past due will not be restored to original terms unless the account is paid in full before the 90 day past due date. Accounts sent to collections will not be restored to a credit status and will be restored to COD or Prepayment status only when the total amount due on the account is received.
3.) CREDIT CARDS. Mastel Precision accepts all major credit cards. Credit card numbers can also be used on the Loaner/Trial Agreements (contact Customer Service/Sales for information) in place of a deposit.
4.) EXTENDED CREDIT ARRANGEMENTS. If you, the customer, desire an extended period of time in which to pay for purchases, customer agrees to contact the credit department and make the necessary arrangements prior to purchase.
5.) CHANGE IN TERMS. Upon prior notice to the customer, Mastel Precision may change the terms of this agreement. New terms will apply only to purchases made after the effective date of change.
7.) WARRANTY. Mastel Precision will warranty parts and labor against manufacturing defects up to two years from the invoice date for all instruments except the Mastel Fixation Glasses and Mastel NurseSight which are warranted for 1 year. These defects will be determined by Mastel Precision upon receipt of the item. All other repairs will be the responsibility of the customer. A full copy of the Warranty can be found on the www.mastel.com website.
8.) TERMINATION OF THE AGREEMENT. Mastel Precision reserves the right to terminate, at any time, with or without cause, the right to make further purchases under this agreement. Further, Mastel Precision has the right, if payments become delinquent, to turn it over to a collection agency or an attorney at law for collection. Customer agrees to pay reasonable collection fees, attorney fees, and other costs incurred in collection. Mastel Precision agrees to notify the customer of final demand for payment before the account is turned over for collection.
The following warranty is null and void if our products are serviced by any company other than Mastel Inc.
1) HAND HELD INSTRUMENTS: All hand held instruments, other than scalpels, have a 2-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. Damage caused by improper handling, instrument strikes, improper or inadequate cleaning (see Mastel Reprocessing Instructions) or similar cause is the responsibility of the owner. All warranty repairs include parts and labor and MUST be serviced at Mastel Precision, Inc. facilities. Shipping costs to and from our facilities for warranty work is the responsibility of the owner of the instrument(s).
2) DIAMOND SCALPELS: Scalpel bodies have a lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. Damage caused by improper handling, instrument strikes, improper or inadequate cleaning (see Mastel Reprocessing Instructions) or similar cause is the responsibility of the owner. All warranty repairs include parts and labor and MUST be serviced at Mastel Precision, Inc. facilities. Shipping costs to and from our facilities for warranty work is the responsibility of the owner of the instrument(s). Diamond blades are NOT warranted past delivery inspection. Diamond scalpels should be inspected upon receipt and any defects reported immediately. All diamond scalpels require periodic maintenance in regard to calibration and epoxy adhesive replacement and lubrication. These are not warranted items. All services and maintenance MUST be performed at Mastel Precision, Inc. facilities to protect your warranty.
3) OTHER INSTRUMENTS: The Mastel Fixation Glasses and the Mastel NurseSight both have a 1-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
4) SERVICE: There is a 90-day warranty against workmanship and labor on repair service of Mastel Precision instruments only. Diamond blades are NOT warranted past delivery inspection. Diamond scalpels should be inspected upon receipt and any defects reported immediately.
4) RETURNING INSTRUMENTS: All services and warranty work require a complete description of reason for return or service requested, contact name and number, and must be properly secured in a container for shipping. Mastel will not be responsible for damage to instruments during shipping due to improper packaging. If you are unsure about proper packaging, please contact the service department at the Mastel Precision repair department.
These are fragile instruments and must be handled in an appropriate manner. Scalpels should be placed in the original instrument case with the diamond retracted. When returning an instrument, please make certain the instrument is fastened securely in the original instrument case or container. Please cushion the case/container in bubble wrap or styrofoam peanuts in a stout carton. Mastel cannot be responsible for damage in transit caused by improper packaging.