Effective Date: Friday March 12, 2021
Your Privacy is important to us.
What is public information and how is it collected and used?
Public information is information that is publicly known, or information that cannot identify you as an individual person. Because this information cannot identify you or be tied to you personally in any way, there are no restrictions on the ways that we can use or share such public information.
Mastel Uses The Following to Collect Public Data From its User(s):
What is private information and how is it collected?
Mastel Uses The Following to collect private data from its user(s):
- Online forms
- Shipping information
- Transactions completed with the company
Those who engage in transactions with Mastel Precision Surgical Instruments in the purchase of its services or products, are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Mastel collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Mastel. Mastel does not disclose personally identifying information other than as is described. User(s) can always refuse to supply personally identifying information, with the caveat that such refusal may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities. When purchases are made, data including shipping information, first and last name, and billing information may be stored in the Mastel website to increase the ease of future purchases by the user. Credit card processing is completed through Stripe. Mastel does not retain any of the customer’s credit card information once an order is completed.
How does Mastel Precision utilize private information?
- To process orders and services, or communicate with customers
- To provide customer support
- To analyze and improve our customer experience and service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues with our products
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or inquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Any private data collected is maintained for internal use only and is NOT sold to any third party.
What about Children’s Privacy Rights?
We will not intentionally collect any private information (such as a child’s name or email address) from person(s) under the age of 18. If you think that we have collected private information from a person under the age of 18, please contact us.
How is private information secured?
We have implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security in order to protect privately-identifiable information from loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction. Only authorized personnel have access to your private information, and these employees are required to treat this information as confidential. Despite these precautions, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will not obtain access to your private information. Mastel is not responsible for the illegal actions of unrelated third parties (such as criminal hackers).
How can a user access, change, and/or delete private information?
To access, change, and/or delete private information stored by Mastel.com log into your customer account, please contact us directly for assistance.
Where is my data processed?
Mastel Precision Surgical Instruments is located in the United States. By providing any information to this Site, all users, including without limitation users in the member states of the European Union, consent to the collection, storage, forward transfer, and processing of such information in the United States of America. For our customers who are located in the European Economic Area, we will process personal data on your behalf, our services agreement with you will incorporate the Standard Contractual Clauses adopted by the European Commission in order to further provide adequate safeguards with respect to such data
Your Data Protection Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Mastel Precision Surgical Instruments aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed about what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Mastel Precision relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Mastel Precision Surgical Instruments may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
What happens if the policies change?
Mastel Precision Surgical Instruments, Inc.
2843 Samco Rd. Suite A
Rapid City, SD 57702
Phone: +1 605.341.4595
Toll Free: +1 800.657.8057
Fax: +1 605.343.3631