Mastel Precision stands behind all of the products we sell. In the event you need to return a product which is incorrect or not as expected, the following specific terms and conditions apply:
- Items returned within 30 days of delivery and are in “like new” condition may be returned for refund or company credit, less shipping and any repairs or services required. Items returned between 15 and 30 days of delivery will qualify for company credit less re-stocking fee equal to 10 percent of item purchase price, any repairs or service required, and shipping.
- Some items may be returned and used as a trade-in after the 30-day period with prior approval. Approval for trade-in must be given by the Sales Manager.
- Items that have been purchased as part of a close-out, cash-and-carry or trade-show promotion are considered “one-time-only” offerings and do not quality for refunds unless item is damaged in shipping or defective from the manufacturer.
- Repaired and refinished instruments do not qualify for a refund, but every effort will be made to fix any issues you may have with a repair or refinish.
- Single use items, disposable items, and cleaning products are not eligible for refund in part or in whole. In-service expenses are not eligible for refund.
- If the above requirements have been met and the returned instruments(s) has been paid for prior to its return, all credit awarded for the returned instrument(s) will be applied to the customer’s account toward any unpaid account balance. The remaining credit amount, if any, can be applied to the account as a merchandise credit or as a check, for the amount, issued to the purchaser.