- Engraving of titanium/ceramic surface provides 5° precision with no glare
- Ultra-low profile, reverse-bevel fixation rings fit the eye like a glove
- 12.75-mm internal diameter allows visualization of the entire surgical limbus on most corneas (averaging 10.5-mm vertically – 11.5-mm horizontally)
- 15-mm outside diameter is far easier to fit inside the speculum/palpebral fissure constraints
- Fixation teeth stabilize the globe during subsequent astigmatism marking alignment.
- Designed with Louis D. ‘Skip’ Nichamin, MD and Robert Osher, MD.
- Note: All modern globe fixation rings have their origins based upon designs by Spencer P. Thornton, MD.
- Toric IOL’s
- Astigmatic Keratotomy (AK):
- Limbal Relaxing Incisions (LRI)
- Corneal Relaxing Incisions (CRI)
- Peripheral Corneal Relaxing Incisions (PCRI)