- Highly-polished bevel allows very smooth gliding of our AK/LRI diamond scalpel footplates
- The pattern of 10° notches, blackened cardinal references, and black dots at the bisector meridians forms an easy non-numeric system. Essentially a Mendez ring without numbers.
- This series was designed in conjunction with Randall J. Olson, MD and Spencer P. Thornton, MD.
- Note: All modern globe fixation rings have their origins based upon designs by Spencer P. Thornton, MD.
- Toric IOL’s
- Astigmatic Keratotomy (AK):
- Limbal Relaxing Incisions (LRI)
- Corneal Relaxing Incisions (CRI)
- Peripheral Corneal Relaxing Incisions (PCRI)