- Patient fixates visual axis on blinking red fixation target. This fixation target is timed to the surgeon’s optical pathway.
- Three concentric rings of LED’s (36 LED’s per ring, every 10 degrees) have adjustable illumination intensity.
- On most microscopes, corneal mires project a 2.5mm to 3.5mm diameter, forming a utilitarian functional optical zone.
- Excellent for penetrating keratoplasty (PK), Astigmatic Keratotomy (AK), and for alignment, centration and orientation of Toric lenses or any premium IOL’s.
- Originally designed in 1987.