- Device directly aligns visual axis of both patient and surgeon critical to centration of corneal marks and subsequent lens implant
- Patented design allows surgeon stereopsis for proprioception without risk of parallax or cross fixation
- It is imperative to premark the eye with the patient sitting vertically to avoid cyclorotation.
- Surgeon simply covers the fellow eye in order to mark the surgical eye on the visual axis.
- Eliminates guesswork as to where the patient is fixating
- Endorsed by Francis W. Price, MD and Matthew Feng, MD.